Browse current pages
Before you contribute to the repository, browse existing strategies.
- There are 3 ways to look for information in the repository: http://www.screencast.com/t/TWD25GgQ
- Browse all existing strategies, including published and unpublished ones
Contribute to the Repository
There are two ways to contribute to the repository: http://www.screencast.com/t/oQK9mId0xlp
Enter your strategy
If you do not find any existing strategies in the repository, please make a new entry. Otherwise, you can edit an existing entry without duplicating the effort.
- Make a new entry using the template: http://www.screencast.com/t/pVZqUoUFaWQY .
To break the tutorial into smaller steps, please view the following:
- Edit an existing entry: http://www.screencast.com/t/DGBqWFHev51c
Publish your strategy page
You do not have to complete your entry at one sitting. Your entry is default to be private. Please feel free to come back and edit as many times as you want. After you complete entering/editing an entry, please publish your strategy following the below tutorials.
- Publish your entry: http://www.screencast.com/t/cvvVNn2Crj
- Add your entry on the Pedagogical Practice page: http://www.screencast.com/t/ea0KuQk7L
- Uploading images (and other artifacts):
- Entering tags (categories):