Skip to content
How to become a frequently contributing author?
- View tutorials on the For Contributors page.
- Complete an entry by yourself.
- Complete your user profile, with a photo and at least one or more sentences. Or you can link to your external profile page. We suggest including the following information in your profile at a minimum:
- Where do you work?
- What is your research interest?
- What publications?
- Notify Managing Editors by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How to maintain the status of a frequently contributing author?
- Contribute to TOPR within each third of the calendar year by
- either publishing a complete new entry
- or making significant edits on existing published entries
- We will recognize frequently contributing authors by
- maintaining a list of regular authors on TOPR
- and sending out annual recognition letters to recognize your regular scholar contribution to TOPR