From Pedagogical Repository
Revision as of 14:43, 24 January 2011 by Baiyun
Welcome to the CDL Pedagogical Repository
- This is
Instructions on How to Use the Repository
- All strategies are linked from the Strategies and Tools section.
- You can also go to Categories to view all topics.
- Use the 'search tool on the left menu to search for strategies and tools.
Outline format/template for creating new entries.
Instructions on How to Create a new entry in the Repository
- To create a new link to a strategy/tool, please add a descriptive entry on the homepage in the Strategies and Tools section and create a link by bracketing the strategy/tool name: [[strategy/tool name]]
- Click on the link to create a new page
- Please use the entry template page to create your new page for consistent formatting. Just go to the template:entry page and copy the code into the page you are creating.
- For detailed instruction, please refer to Help:Contents.
- Suggested Tags page
- Scholarly References Collection page
Screencasts to Create
- Making a new entry using the template
- Uploading images (and other artifacts?)
- Entering tags (categories)
- Connect to Innovative Online Teaching Practice videos
- Connect to recordings/materials from Faculty Seminars in Online Teaching ("Beyond IDL")
- Establish/connect to literature resources